The Zapatista Party!

This pace is a bit better for me. I suppose I was a bit excited at first. I hope somebody understands. And...
The Zapatistas appear ready to renounce armed struggle and join the ranks of Mexico's political parties. Does this signal a possible turn to national politics? a presidential candidate? A strange turn of events, and one that was apparently unexpected in the international community, At least by judging the media coverage of the developments. I guess that probably is not a good indicator as to what is going on the world, unfortunately. Check out this BBC article on what is happening in Mexico.
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Having trouble leaving a comment? Some browsers require acceptance of 3rd party cookies. If you leave an anonymous comment, it may need to be approved.