changes...

well... I think the format of this page is about to evolve. I plan to continue linking articles that I find interesting, and similar to those of past entries. With a move to Florida for grad school, I may begin to add some more personal notes and ideas. In other words, some of my life will become intertwined with the news that I enjoy pointing out. Also, using a new Yahoo service, all of my linked articles should now be permanent. I'm not sure if this compromises my security, but it sucks when you click on a link and it has disappeared. So, I hope someone continues to watch Recycled Minds and starts to enjoy the story that here unfolds...
Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Having trouble leaving a comment? Some browsers require acceptance of 3rd party cookies. If you leave an anonymous comment, it may need to be approved.