shit man...

death by jello seems highly unlikely.

and i a’m sitting here

watching the sun shine through the rain drops.

trying to get some work done.

but not really interested.

and lacking motivation.

later maybe.

my mind is elsewhere.

with a girl.

of course it is.

that is my life.

also thoughts of the other night.

when i can'’t remember anything after my second drink.

with colleagues too.

shit.

and what am i really here for?

questions like this continue to swirl about

in my mind.

where is that pull? that special thing?

why do i feel so empty here?

like nothing really is for me.

like i am here only to wander.

only to do random stuff.

how long has it been this way?

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment

Having trouble leaving a comment? Some browsers require acceptance of 3rd party cookies. If you leave an anonymous comment, it may need to be approved.